Turn signal relay: standard or electronic? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Turn signal relay: standard or electronic?

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank SkidTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 09-16-2011, 06:12 AM   #1
MI_Limited
2011 WK 

Turn signal relay: standard or electronic?

I have a set of switchback LED bulbs from my old car and i was hoping to install them in the new Limited. They are white in the running position, then switch to amber when the turn signals are on. Anyone swap in a set of LED turn signal bulbs yet? I don't want to end up with the accelerated blink rate that occurs when you swap them in w/out an electronic relay. I installed one in my old Intrepid, but the catch was that it would blow the turn signal fuse if you tried to turn on the hazard lights. I certainly don't want that issue with a new car.

MI_Limited is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.