Tread Lightly Discount On a Lease - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Tread Lightly Discount On a Lease

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-16-2014, 08:59 PM   #1
KNeill
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Tread Lightly Discount On a Lease

Hi I just bought a 2014 JKR in July. Shortly after my wife and I found out that she was pregnant. I am thinking about trading my JKR in for a Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 Diesel. Loading the car seat in the back will be much easier with a four-door and I feel the softer ride will be better for the baby.

Has anyone used the Tread Lightly discount on a lease? Do you know how the other discounts work in conjunction? It looks like jeep is offering $2000 cash back on the limited.

KNeill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-17-2014, 08:37 AM   #2
jim_in_PA
2012 WK 

The idea of a good lease deal is to minimize the price of the vehicle while also maximizing the residual and minimizing the money factor (interest rate)...and do it while also putting $0 down. Never pay a "down payment" on a lease. Promotions can help with that and the Chrysler Affiliate program (what Tread Lightly participates in) may also assist if you are in an area where you cannot get better than 1% below invoice already. Many folks are getting better than that, however, at certain dealers who appreciate volume sales. That said, some of the dealers with the lowest prices don't have very good lease deals because of the leasing companies they do business with. That's your challenge...lowest price plus best lease deal!
Unread 12-17-2014, 04:41 PM   #3
tkiefer

AAA discount

If you are a AAA member, you will also qualify for 1% under invoice.
tkiefer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-18-2014, 04:48 PM   #4
WaterDoc
2012 WK 

A lease on a Limited Diesel will probably in the $700/month range with no money down. Not to mention the money you will loose on the JKR
WaterDoc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-18-2014, 08:33 PM   #5
KNeill
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the info. I am heading to the dealership where I bought the JKR. I am hoping they'll make me a good deal because I'm a return customer. I'll let you know how it goes.
KNeill is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.