Is there a way, on the 430N, to - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 03-22-2011, 01:46 PM Thread Starter
charheep
2011 WK 

Is there a way, on the 430N, to

..keep the selection the same for presets when switching or restarting the car? I knows its a minor thing, but it bugs me. I love having the SAT radio on the selection that shows me the artist playing on the presets. i dont care what the station name is, I just care what band is playing. If I make any change or turn off the car, it always goes back to Channel name on the presets. It like a mating dance when I get in the car. Start car, seat belt, switch preset to artist name, switch car back into Sport mode, and then I am ready. I wish it would keep the screen and QL mode it was in when I turned off the car.

And yes, the car is that perfect for me, that this is all I have to complain about.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-22-2011, 01:55 PM
JeremiahB

I have no answer but I am with you a hundred percent. Why in the world won't the presets just stay where you put them?!?
post #3 of 3 Old 03-22-2011, 04:44 PM
2011Hemi
2011 WK 

Mine does retain the radio screen last used but it does not retain the last used mode on the select terrain, it always returns to "Auto"
I would rather have the select terrain remember the setting than the radio screen since I don't change the select terrain mode too much but I'm always flipping through different sat channels and info screens.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.