Is there a way, on the 430N, to - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Is there a way, on the 430N, to

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOconeeoffroad.com Prothane bushing sale Blowing out inventPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 03-22-2011, 01:46 PM   #1
charheep
2011 WK 

Is there a way, on the 430N, to

..keep the selection the same for presets when switching or restarting the car? I knows its a minor thing, but it bugs me. I love having the SAT radio on the selection that shows me the artist playing on the presets. i dont care what the station name is, I just care what band is playing. If I make any change or turn off the car, it always goes back to Channel name on the presets. It like a mating dance when I get in the car. Start car, seat belt, switch preset to artist name, switch car back into Sport mode, and then I am ready. I wish it would keep the screen and QL mode it was in when I turned off the car.

And yes, the car is that perfect for me, that this is all I have to complain about.

charheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2011, 01:55 PM   #2
JeremiahB

I have no answer but I am with you a hundred percent. Why in the world won't the presets just stay where you put them?!?
JeremiahB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2011, 04:44 PM   #3
2011Hemi
2011 WK 

Mine does retain the radio screen last used but it does not retain the last used mode on the select terrain, it always returns to "Auto"
I would rather have the select terrain remember the setting than the radio screen since I don't change the select terrain mode too much but I'm always flipping through different sat channels and info screens.
2011Hemi is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.