Stubby and Thule Cargo - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Stubby and Thule Cargo

JK Front 3 Link Prototype - Clayton Off RoadDon't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 05-01-2013, 12:36 PM   #1
shekshishekki
2013 WK 

Stubby and Thule Cargo

Anyone here have a craven speed stubby antennae as well as a longer thule cargo box?

Does the shorter 4" antennae fit under the thule cargo box?

shekshishekki is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-05-2013, 06:53 PM   #2
jschnelk
2012 WK 

I'm wondering this as well. I'm debating the stubby antennae or the shark fin as I also have a Thule box that I will use on the Jeep. Curious what others use and if there are any pics.
jschnelk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2013, 03:16 PM   #3
shekshishekki
2013 WK 

I'll have the thule box installed by next week using mopar crossbars. I'll let you know how it works out. I'll just do a measurement from the base to the box and if its over 4" i'll get the stubby.
shekshishekki is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2013, 08:17 PM   #4
jschnelk
2012 WK 

Thanks Shekshishekki. Will be interested to here the results!
jschnelk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.