Service Bulletin 08-049-13 - 2014 WK - RA3 And RA4 Radio Enhancements
(ignore if not interested)
Service Bulletin NUMBER: 08-049-13
DATE: June 29, 2013
RA3 And RA4 Radio Enhancements
This bulletin involves upgrading the software on the RA3 or RA4 Radio.
2014 (WK) Grand Cherokee
NOTE: This bulletin applies to vehicles built on or before June 15, 2013 (MDH
0615XX) equipped with SMART TOUCH 3 AM/FM/SAT/BT/VOICE (sales code
RA3) or SMART TOUCH 4 AM/FM/SAT/BT/NAV/VOICE (sales code RA4).
A customer may experience, one or more of the following conditions.
· Radio reset, screen lockup, blank screen or sluggish system response time.
· Loss of vehicle position on NAV map.
· Compass indicator turns off.
· Erratic changes to vehicle icon on NAV map.
· Touch screen shut down message.
· Radio surround sound will not stay ON.
· Driver memory feature causes Sirius XM failure.
· Loss of radio presets.
· Battery drain - due to radio remains on.
· Uconnect apps don't load.
· AM/FM popping noises and/or static.
· Backup camera display is blank.
This TSB def describes issues I've been having, it would be great is there is a siftware instead of hard ware fix!
Should all dealers be able to do this pretty fast as one stop shopping or will they need to keep it?
Thx and I appreciate you posting this proactively
|The time now is 11:28 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.