Service Air Suspension/ACC/FCW Unavailable - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Service Air Suspension/ACC/FCW Unavailable

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 10-15-2014, 11:23 AM   #1
ferntree

2014 WK 

Service Air Suspension/ACC/FCW Unavailable

Have been getting this error message on and off for the last couple of weeks. It seems to fix itself for a while then comes back again.
Happened today again, and when reversing it felt like the handbrake was on and when doing a slow turn the rear tire was squealing like when you turn a car with a very tight LSD. I guess the brakes and or traction control is triggering or something like that as you can feel it while driving.

Anyone have experience with this? My guess is that taking it to the service guys when it has fixed itself again, they will try and tell me there is nothing wrong with it. I have pics of the two codes. My worry is that it will be dangerous to drive or go in to limp mode.

fcc1.jpg   fcc2.jpg  

Officer, these handcuffs are tight!
Just relax, they're new. They'll stretch after you wear them a while....
ferntree is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-15-2014, 11:35 AM   #2
ColdCase
My Reality Check Bounced

2011 WK 

Those errors should be stored in the commuter memory for the tech to pull up. Dunno if that helps him, but he could run the diagnostic routines and check for cable/connector/ ground integrity.
Unread 10-16-2014, 08:15 AM   #3
sturtel

Service Air Suspension/ACC/FCW Unavailable

I took my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit in for a water leak in the front driver side foot well this morning. I got the warning lights for Service Air Suspension/ACC/FCW last night (good timing). I was reading around and found that if their is an Air Suspension warning it sets off the ACC/FCW too??? Some people were saying the front radar for the ACC/FCW can have a framing piece move out of alignment and cause the problem. I'll post more after I hear back from the dealer today.
sturtel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-16-2014, 01:47 PM   #4
sturtel

I just talked to the dealer and they are keeping my Jeep overnight. They had to take apart the pillars to fix the visor recall. They still haven't found where the water is coming from. They said that they were able to see 5 different codes relating to my Air Suspension/ACC/FCW. They said it is something that has to be replaced with the steering unit. They have to order the part so I will have to take it back again next week when it comes in. I can still drive it and take it home tomorrow but I didn't want to rush them trying to put everything back together and am hoping they'll find where my leak is coming from between today and tomorrow. It isn't loads of water in the interior. Mostly damp to really damp carpet, but I can totally hear a sloshing that sounds like a couple of gallons of water coming from the back to the front when I step on the brakes. I'll post the specifics about the replacement part when I get them. Ferntree - take you Jeep to the dealer.
sturtel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-16-2014, 05:10 PM   #5
Wbeltran32

My 14 overland ACC/FCW gives me errors on occasion. I had an appointment this past Monday but I called my service advisor to tell him it fixed itself. He just told me next time it gives me an error to just stop by. No need to schedule an appointment.
Wbeltran32 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-16-2014, 08:14 PM   #6
14summithemi
2014 WK 

My '14 Summit (11/6/13 build date) has had this about 10 times or so in 18k miles. Mentioned it early on and they said sensor was aimed high, they re-aimed it and it stills comes around maybe 1-2 times a month. Probably just software ghosts. It's in now for the visor recall and a few other items and this is on the list this time as well.

I wonder if this is related to the once a week BRAKE!!! (all clear ahead and to the side) that scares the living crap out of me...ahhh, the joys of software driven vehicles...
14summithemi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread Yesterday, 04:47 PM   #7
Gecko426

Mine did that A LOT in the first 2000 miles, nothing stored, dealer said, "the battery must have been dead at some point" (sure). Then it just stopped doing it. It will return shortly after the warranty runs out.
Gecko426 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.