Service? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Service?

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear BumperCyber Sale on RUBICON EXPRESS - Short Arms, Long Arms, Tra

Unread 05-02-2013, 08:32 PM   #1
dtrkyman
2013 WK 

Service?

I bought my Jeep from a dealer 200 miles out, local dealer i will use for service, have a warranty issue for some molding in the rear cabin. Will dealer still provide rental car? Jeep is only a couple months old, I assume that it should not matter where I get it serviced but am not sure?

dtrkyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 08:36 PM   #2
tjkj2002
2002 KJ Liberty 

They may or may not,it's up to that delaership if they give loaners.If you have a service contract they will give you a loaner as it's part of the service contract but not part of the basic warranty.
Unread 05-03-2013, 04:47 AM   #3
Dave2002ti
2012 WK 

No

They shouldnt need to keep your GC overnight once the parts come in so no rental.

If it is a warranty repair where there is major safety issue or the car is undriverable Chrysler has the option to authorize a rental. Note you maybe responsible for the first day of the rental. I was. Obviosuly you can drive your GC with this trim issue.
Dave2002ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 04:51 PM   #4
Ungerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrkyman
I bought my Jeep from a dealer 200 miles out, local dealer i will use for service, have a warranty issue for some molding in the rear cabin. Will dealer still provide rental car? Jeep is only a couple months old, I assume that it should not matter where I get it serviced but am not sure?
My dealer ask me if I brought my JGC from them so I would think the girl was going to say no if I had not .
Ungerer is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.