Rocky Road UCAs? Anyone got em? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Rocky Road UCAs? Anyone got em?

Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 01-23-2012, 02:01 PM   #1
TheSiltSurfer
2012 WK 

Rocky Road UCAs? Anyone got em?

Really interested to see how much more clearance these offer to stock, build design, quality ect. They appear rock solid would just like some experienced input. Going to be ordering them this week to add on planning to stack my lifts to get more of a prerunner stance. Cheers!

image-3257968336.png   image-1934895777.jpg  
Unread 01-23-2012, 05:08 PM   #2
tjkj2002
2002 KJ Liberty 

Boy there quick to rip off Jeepin By Al.RRO constantly copies others products,makes them out of cheap materials so they can undercut the original source that are high quality parts.

Good luck,there customer service sucks.
Unread 01-23-2012, 05:20 PM   #3
TheSiltSurfer
2012 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjkj2002
Boy there quick to rip off Jeepin By Al.RRO constantly copies others products,makes them out of cheap materials so they can undercut the original source that are high quality parts.

Good luck,there customer service sucks.
It's true when I ordered my lift from them it took almost a month to receive no emails ect. & I did notice the similarity to Jeepin Al's but do they offer them for the new wk2s..didn't dig the red color of those btw.
Unread 01-23-2012, 05:29 PM   #4
tjkj2002
2002 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSiltSurfer View Post
It's true when I ordered my lift from them it took almost a month to receive no emails ect. & I did notice the similarity to Jeepin Al's but do they offer them for the new wk2s..didn't dig the red color of those btw.
Call Marlin(owner of JBA) and talk with him,they might be the same as the WK's(looks the same).He's a great guy to talk to.
Unread 01-23-2012, 05:30 PM   #5
Jackal01

2011 JK Wrangler 

To play devils advocate and only to quote their site and not what they told you but their site does state: "NOTE: Please expect up to a couple weeks for delivery time on these kits while we streamline our manufacturing processes for the components. Thank you."

I called RRO today to check that exact quote on the 2.5" lift and he said they may have some in stock. I said that my GC wont be in for about a month so do I need to order now to make sure it is when the GC is in or have they improved their manufacturing and will ship faster. He said it depends if they have some in stock but since theyre popular right now it may take a while. I think I am going to order it in a week or two when my tax return comes in.
Jackal01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2012, 05:39 PM   #6
tjkj2002
2002 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal01 View Post
To play devils advocate and only to quote their site and not what they told you but their site does state: "NOTE: Please expect up to a couple weeks for delivery time on these kits while we streamline our manufacturing processes for the components. Thank you."

I called RRO today to check that exact quote on the 2.5" lift and he said they may have some in stock. I said that my GC wont be in for about a month so do I need to order now to make sure it is when the GC is in or have they improved their manufacturing and will ship faster. He said it depends if they have some in stock but since theyre popular right now it may take a while. I think I am going to order it in a week or two when my tax return comes in.
They say that about everything.They said they sold like 50,000+ sets of the Liberty's UCA's in one year,I know of 3 sets that were sold and all 3 were returned due to poor build as they would not fit correctly and all 3 owners are still waiting for returns(1 over a year ago).That idiot Glen is just a scam artist at best.

But they say there is a sucker born every minute,and that is what Glen is banking on.
Unread 01-23-2012, 05:42 PM   #7
Jackal01

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjkj2002 View Post
They say that about everything.They said they sold like 50,000+ sets of the Liberty's UCA's in one year,I know of 3 sets that were sold and all 3 were returned due to poor build as they would not fit correctly and all 3 owners are still waiting for returns(1 over a year ago).That idiot Glen is just a scam artist at best.

But they say there is a sucker born every minute,and that is what Glen is banking on.
Wow. I havent ever ordered from them so I am going to stay on the fence but I really hope the 2.5" lift is what I expect it to be. Their website seems professional and pro-customer service. It sucks that this is happening.
Jackal01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2012, 06:52 PM   #8
TheSiltSurfer
2012 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal01

Wow. I havent ever ordered from them so I am going to stay on the fence but I really hope the 2.5" lift is what I expect it to be. Their website seems professional and pro-customer service. It sucks that this is happening.
The lift is awesome, customer service is sub par. I hope they have the new UCAs in stock lol also be sure to order yourself extended sway bar links from bwoody, otherwise your ride will be bumpy bouncy do to the tension of the stock ones being over extended
Unread 01-23-2012, 07:10 PM   #9
smcginnis87
4X4WK

2007 WK 

They look all right but I have seen way to many problems with RRO
smcginnis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2012, 07:28 PM   #10
Mojo51
2012 WK 

I just looked at Jeepin by Al's website. I didn't see anything on there for WK2's. I was gonna order the leveling kit from RR when it gets warmer to do the wrench work in garage.
Mojo51 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.