Rocky Road Super Sliders installed - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Rocky Road Super Sliders installed

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 09-28-2012, 04:09 PM   #16
jkldouglas

Big50,

If you were to put a tape measure up to the side of the door, what would be the actual measurement of how fat they stick out. Are we talking about 3", 5", etc. I am thinking about getting these so that I don't have to stand on my door sill when reaching the roof and want to make sure these are big enough.

Thanks!

jkldouglas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2012, 04:45 PM   #17
97HMCS
2012 WK 

They do not stick out past the doors at all. They stick out a total of about 2" past the uppermost part of the lower plastic trim. You will be able to barely get your toes on them.

I hope this helps answer your question.
img_1545.jpg  
97HMCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2012, 05:03 PM   #18
jkldouglas

Yep, that answered it.
jkldouglas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2013, 06:39 AM   #19
JMP8562

Looks good BUT, I Really wish that RRO made them the full width like Mopar rock rails IMO RROs just dont look right and leaves a catch space to get hung up on something..
89 lifted wrangler to 95 lifted cherokee to 01 GC now 07 JK 4 DOOR X WITH HIGH ROCK FRONT WINCH BUMPER APPROACH ROLLERS/WARN 9.5TI WINCH WITH UNDER THE HOOD CUT-OFF SWITCH/2.5" SS lift/1"M.O.R.E BL/33" BFG KM2 ON STOCK 17"/RIVER RAIDER ROCKER GUARDS-SLIDERS/OFF ROAD HEROS FASTBACK SOFT TOP/GIBSON DUEL EXHAUST/CUSTOM MADE TRUNK/HELLA FF300/HELLA500 W-WINDSHIELD MOUNTS/DELTA SKYBAR/CARBON FIBER DASH KIT/DUEL AND SINGLE GUAGE PODS WITH VOLT-OIL PRESSURE-OIL TEMP GUAGES/COBRA 75 CB/AND A LOT OF RECOVERY GEAR
JMP8562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2013, 07:26 AM   #20
Alaska-HWY JK

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMP8562 View Post
Looks good BUT, I Really wish that RRO made them the full width like Mopar rock rails IMO RROs just dont look right and leaves a catch space to get hung up on something..
I agree, looks like 2 door parts on a 4 door. I'll take the Mopar ones.
Alaska-HWY JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2013, 07:38 AM   #21
Carpecervisia
2014 WK 

Is there any concern about rust where you had to drill through the unibody?
Carpecervisia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2013, 09:23 AM   #22
OverlandSummitt

Your Jeep looks serious!
OverlandSummitt is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.