Rocky road is making a level kit for WK2's. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Rocky road is making a level kit for WK2's.

JK Vent Covers - NalinMFGTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGJEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFF

Unread 09-28-2013, 12:09 PM   #16
Peppoli
2014 WK 

How bout an after shot from the same angle as the 1st shot? Your Jeep dealer did the work?

Peppoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2013, 08:44 AM   #17
rs153719

I'll work on posting the same angle maybe later today or this week... I was a little excited to have the kit installed and did not pay attention to my previous photo angles. Yes, I did have the dealer install the kit for $250 which included the 4-wheel alignment.
rs153719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-30-2013, 03:51 PM   #18
rs153719

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppoli View Post
How bout an after shot from the same angle as the 1st shot? Your Jeep dealer did the work?
before and after same angle...
photo-1-1.jpg

photo-1.jpg

rs153719 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.