Rental Is Teasing Me!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Rental Is Teasing Me!!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 04-28-2014, 07:44 AM   #1
exl_ent_v6
2013 WK 

Rental Is Teasing Me!!

Had to bring my cursed Altima back in to the body shop and was able to upgrade my rental car to a 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited with 120 miles on it!
Ugh this thing is amazing. It's really making me want one again - so bad! It needs more options like the Lux Pkg but otherwise the black on black is amazing!

Sorry just sharing my start to what's bound to be an interesting week -

-'10 Nissan Maxima SV (lease ended)
-'07 Honda Accord EX-L V6 (lease ended)
-'00 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Daytona 500 (traded-in)
-'98 Pontiac Firebird W68 (traded-in)
-'96 Chevrolet Camaro RS (totaled)
exl_ent_v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2014, 04:32 PM   #2
bpbpimajeep14

Well better ditch that Nissan and get into an overland. I have the ecodiesel and it's amazing.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
bpbpimajeep14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2014, 06:47 PM   #3
ZX-10R
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by exl_ent_v6
Had to bring my cursed Altima back in to the body shop and was able to upgrade my rental car to a 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited with 120 miles on it! Ugh this thing is amazing. It's really making me want one again - so bad! It needs more options like the Lux Pkg but otherwise the black on black is amazing! Sorry just sharing my start to what's bound to be an interesting week -
Get v6 mpg I am getting is 22.4mpg in hilly Area of SF Bay Area.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
ZX-10R is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.