Rear storage - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Rear storage

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-29-2013, 02:08 PM   #16
Justal13
2012 WK 

Check the other forum for a good idea. Raising the rear cargo floor with a spacer/frame to allow for increased storage above the spare tire. There are photos of the almost OEM looking final installation (substitute the other forum name in place of the ****'s):

http://www.j**pg****e.org/f176/rear-...dea-51192.html

Justal13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2013, 03:46 AM   #17
2013hemijp
2013 WK 

Has anyone done anything a little smaller? I was thinking about molding some high density foam rubber into the 2 bins in the rear and making some cut outs for a camera storage or possibly a pistol storage when traveling? I'm not sure how I'd mold the foam to fit in the curvy bins.
(yes, I love Mopar and Hemi's!!)
2013hemijp is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.