Rear Seat USB Charging - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Rear Seat USB Charging

New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread Today, 07:34 AM   #1
Tweezer19
2014 WK 

Rear Seat USB Charging

I have a 2014 Overland and when I initially plug in to use either of the rear seat USB interfaces to charge, it doesn't recognize a device is plugged in. I have to then pull the plug from the device, in this an iPhone, and reseat it. I'm curious if anyone else encountered this. Cheers.

Tweezer19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Today, 11:58 AM   #2
SVTour
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweezer19 View Post
I have a 2014 Overland and when I initially plug in to use either of the rear seat USB interfaces to charge, it doesn't recognize a device is plugged in. I have to then pull the plug from the device, in this an iPhone, and reseat it. I'm curious if anyone else encountered this. Cheers.
No, but I'm using android. Picks it up right away. My wife and daughter use iPhone - I can just verify with them, but neither have stated any issues and I know at least one of the two use it.
SVTour is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.