Radar Detector Mounting - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Radar Detector Mounting

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsJK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!

Unread 06-04-2013, 06:47 AM   #16
MiguelT678
2012 WK 

Hi everyone. On my '12 Overland I plugged it into the rear view mirror. There's a tabbed cover behind it (if you're sitting on the seat) on the passenger side. After you open the cover, remove the connector (there's a little tab you need to push aside for it to pop out) and plug in the yellow prong into the green/pink wire, and the black prong into the black. Works perfectly and keeps things neat and out of the way.

MiguelT678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2013, 09:21 AM   #17
GCbubba
2014 WK 

Has anyone use the invisicord on a 2014 Overland - ACC - so the sensors etc are huge
GCbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2013, 09:38 AM   #18
goin2drt
2013 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiguelT678 View Post
Hi everyone. On my '12 Overland I plugged it into the rear view mirror. There's a tabbed cover behind it (if you're sitting on the seat) on the passenger side. After you open the cover, remove the connector (there's a little tab you need to push aside for it to pop out) and plug in the yellow prong into the green/pink wire, and the black prong into the black. Works perfectly and keeps things neat and out of the way.
Worked perfectly. Thanks for the wire colors.
goin2drt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2013, 11:58 AM   #19
GCbubba
2014 WK 

There are no obvious opening on the '14 mirror/sensor assembly. Has anyone tried to remove the cover to tap wires?
GCbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2013, 08:50 AM   #20
MiguelT678
2012 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by goin2drt View Post
Worked perfectly. Thanks for the wire colors.
Glad I could help
MiguelT678 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.