Presenting myself - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Presenting myself

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-01-2010, 12:29 PM   #1
anagabrielag
2011 WK 

Presenting myself

Hello !

I'm new to the group, used to own a 2004 Acura Tl Silver, with Greddy Exhaust, AEM intake, supercharger. I though I had the best ride ever ! But I was soo wrong unitll I bought last week my 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 Overland, BLACK. I'm so in love with this SUV people wont stop looking at me in the street ! I may be a Girl but one of my biggest passions are cars and Now my GC. I already tinted the tail lights and the head lights it looks great ! Has a bad truck look.. Tomorrow I'm installin 20'x8.5 Rockstar Rims. I proimes that I will post some pictures soon of my jeep with every different detail !

By the way this is my 2nd Jeep GC 3 years ago I used to own a 2004 grand cherokee special edition. My best memories are in that SUV, now I'm back !

Nice meeting you all !

Last edited by anagabrielag; 11-01-2010 at 12:41 PM..
anagabrielag is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2010, 12:43 PM   #2
anagabrielag
2011 WK 

Unread 11-01-2010, 12:56 PM   #3
volvite
1999 WJ 

What's wrong with the rims you already have? I think the 20's that come on the new 2011 look good already. Your front two windows are tinted as well. Was that from the factory or aftermarket?
volvite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2010, 01:25 PM   #4
AJeepZJ
2006 WK 

dude... ur WK2 is great don't touch a thing... maybe lift her down the road and slap on some 32's+ but otherwise your Jeep looks fantastic man.
Unread 11-01-2010, 01:54 PM   #5
JTS97Z28

Quote:
Originally Posted by volvite View Post
What's wrong with the rims you already have? I think the 20's that come on the new 2011 look good already. Your front two windows are tinted as well. Was that from the factory or aftermarket?
Cars dont come with front windows tinted to match the rears. If you see any car with tinted front windows it was done aftermarket.
JTS97Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2010, 02:02 PM   #6
JTS97Z28

I say leave those sweet OEM wheels on, dont put on some goofy "rockstar" rims or whatever those are. The rear tinted tails look pretty decent I personally wouldnt have done the front lights because those HID projectors look real nice in there not to mention your dimming the output of amazing bi-xenon headlights.
Big offroad tires are plain old goofy on Grand Cherokee's I say leave the wheel/tire combo as is. To what Carolina WK said above he said its an Overland so he can control the ride height himself, plus messing with the Quadra Lift suspension and im sure your asking for trouble, not to mention voided warranty. Man I cant wait for the SRT8 to be reintroduced!!!
JTS97Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2010, 02:15 PM   #7
OBRN1
2011 WK 

Welcome! I am new too! I owned 2 GC's in the past (1992 and 1994) Both great trucks, but I am loving my 2011 the most!

I am a girl that has a passion for cars too, so we have something in common Your GC looks terrific! What rims are you adding? Any pics of those?
OBRN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2010, 08:25 PM   #8
anagabrielag
2011 WK 

The thing is that my family owns the biggest auto show exhibition in all the Caribbean... Is call Furious Wheels and always my cArs are compiting for trophys and prices. That's the only reason I am making this GC costum. Buy believe me I am keeping this rims they are hot.
Unread 11-01-2010, 08:30 PM   #9
warrior99
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolina_WK View Post
dude... ur WK2 is great don't touch a thing... maybe lift her down the road and slap on some 32's+ but otherwise your Jeep looks fantastic man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTS97Z28 View Post
I say leave those sweet OEM wheels on, dont put on some goofy "rockstar" rims or whatever those are. The rear tinted tails look pretty decent I personally wouldnt have done the front lights because those HID projectors look real nice in there not to mention your dimming the output of amazing bi-xenon headlights.
Big offroad tires are plain old goofy on Grand Cherokee's I say leave the wheel/tire combo as is. To what Carolina WK said above he said its an Overland so he can control the ride height himself, plus messing with the Quadra Lift suspension and im sure your asking for trouble, not to mention voided warranty. Man I cant wait for the SRT8 to be reintroduced!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by anagabrielag View Post
I may be a Girl but
C'mon guys, actually read the whole post, btw nice WK2!
[z] . [z]--O-[z]
warrior99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2010, 09:30 PM   #10
Texas WJ
Web Wheeler

2005 WK 

Welcome home man.
Unread 11-02-2010, 03:29 PM   #11
anagabrielag
2011 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior99 View Post
Haha YEP i'm a girl !

Unread 11-03-2010, 11:53 AM   #12
anagabrielag
2011 WK 

Here are the pictures with the new Rims.. Rockstar 20x8.5.

Enjoy.

Unread 11-03-2010, 11:57 AM   #13
AJeepZJ
2006 WK 

Wk

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior99 View Post
Heyyy... come'on... 'Dude' is inclusive of both sexes.. lol. My sister says so.

BTW, the rims look great.
Unread 11-03-2010, 02:08 PM   #14
mjw930

The rims look great but the offset is all wrong. Maybe the pushed out look is what you were going for but it's a bit to ghetto for me.
mjw930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2011, 04:30 PM   #15
prepreludesh

Bringing back an old thread but...

People keep calling you a dude because you've yet to post up pics that you're a girl
prepreludesh is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.