Possible Electrical issues? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Possible Electrical issues?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineHalloween Savings to die for!We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Unread 08-06-2013, 08:48 PM   #1
Wasatchwk2
2013 WK 

Possible Electrical issues?

I have noticed that the driverside when I try to role the windows up it seems to stop and start again, and when I try to move the mirrors when I hit up, down, left or right there is a 3 second delay? Anyone else experienced or experiencing these issues?

We also took it to the car wash and the hazards would flipp on for two blinks and then shut off? Is any of this normal?

Unread 08-07-2013, 07:29 AM   #2
XJ2WK2
2011 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasatchwk2 View Post

We also took it to the car wash and the hazards would flipp on for two blinks and then shut off? Is any of this normal?
Isn't this just the keyless entry when the water hits the doors handles as has been discussed in previous threads, as I washed the jeep yesterday afternoon, lights keep going on and off
XJ2WK2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-07-2013, 08:46 AM   #3
StaticFX

Ive never had that happen with water... odd.
StaticFX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-07-2013, 10:12 AM   #4
Wasatchwk2
2013 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ2WK2 View Post
Isn't this just the keyless entry when the water hits the doors handles as has been discussed in previous threads, as I washed the jeep yesterday afternoon, lights keep going on and off
Well I will look into that part of it but does not answer the first question. I will find the one regarding the lights going on and off.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.