Overall Height With Sirius/XM Antenna - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Overall Height With Sirius/XM Antenna

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 01-10-2014, 03:01 PM   #1
frall9

Overall Height With Sirius/XM Antenna

I'm very close to purchasing a 2014 Overland Diesel, but I'm having a hard time verifying whether the specified vehicle height on Jeeps website of 69.3" includes the added height of the satellite radio antenna? My current garage only has 73" of clearance at the entry, so as you can imagine I want to be very sure I have the proper clearance. Short of bringing a tape measure to the dealership I was hoping someone might have a quick answer to this one.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

frall9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2014, 07:55 PM   #2
lawbreaker
2012 WK 

http://www.wk2jeeps.com/2014/2014_wk...ifications.pdf
lawbreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2014, 01:12 AM   #3
frall9

Awesome thank you! Very helpful.
frall9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2014, 06:49 AM   #4
Dave2002ti
2012 WK 

Suggest you measure

Specs dont say what model, what options etc for the height. 20" rims and tires, diesel and air suspension may all have an effect on the overall height. So I would measure to be sure. Measure twice and cut once.
Dave2002ti is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.