Ordering Process/Length of Time - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Ordering Process/Length of Time

Halloween Savings to die for!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineWe have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplie

Unread 11-15-2011, 05:11 PM   #16
Redboots
2005 TJ Wrangler 

We simply asked the dealer if they would honor the Zag/Bank of America price of 1% below invoice for an ordered vehicle. The response was, 'of course'. We should take delivery next Tuesday and will recieve the additional $1000. cash back/rebate as well. That was pretty easy.

Redboots is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2011, 06:28 PM   #17
txwest
2012 WK 

Just got a call from the dealer, the truck arrived this evening. I'll post all the details tomorrow.

Past Jeeps:
'80 CJ-7 I6 4x4 Std
'86 Comanchee I4 4x4 Std
'99 WJ Laredo 4.0 4x4 AWD
txwest is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2011, 08:38 PM   #18
rockspyder
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Well, we had been working with this one dealer for a couple of weeks trying to find what we wanted on a lot somewhere. He had been pricing everything he was coming up with (none of which had everything we wanted) AT invoice. When we finally gave up looking and took his advice to order, the pricing sheet he came back with was over $300 over invoice. That didn't fly. He ended up coming back down to invoice (other factors coming into play, I think, that I'd rather not talk about on here; nothing bad, just don't want to put it out here).
rockspyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2011, 11:35 PM   #19
BobsWK2
2014 WK 

I was able to get my dealer to order me a 2012 Overland at dealer invoice minus dealer holdback. And now I see Jeep also will give a 1k rebate. My Jeep is on a train in Kansas so I hope it gets out here real soon.
BobsWK2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-16-2011, 10:30 PM   #20
txwest
2012 WK 

Drove home my new baby this evening. $45200 out the door. Big city taxes sure did jack it up. '12 Overland 4x4 v8 all the options except overhead DVD/Nav and adaptive cruise (got the v8 for the price of those two instead) I can't believe it its so sleek and well thought out. I am definitely a Jeep lover for life after getting my hands on this one!

Past Jeeps:
'80 CJ-7 I6 4x4 Std
'86 Comanchee I4 4x4 Std
Unread 11-17-2011, 02:27 AM   #21
pjkatz04
2002 WJ 

i bet that 5.7 is better than ur 4.0!
Unread 11-17-2011, 04:48 AM   #22
txwest
2012 WK 

When I put my foot down and the roar builds from within the firewall.......hello HEMI!!!.....Its hard to pull my foot back off the floor. I can't wait to get it offroad in the sand or mud. :-))

Past Jeeps:
'80 CJ-7 I6 4x4 Std
'86 Comanchee I4 4x4 Std
Unread 11-24-2011, 08:03 PM   #23
member90

Hey does anyone remember how long it took to get your initial order status email from Chrysler?

I ordered about 3 weeks ago and haven't received one.
member90 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-24-2011, 09:39 PM   #24
rockspyder
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by member90 View Post
Hey does anyone remember how long it took to get your initial order status email from Chrysler?

I ordered about 3 weeks ago and haven't received one.
I never got one. only email I've gotten is from the dealer.
rockspyder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-25-2011, 12:11 AM   #25
BobsWK2
2014 WK 

I ordered on 10/25, received the email from Chrysler on 10/28. On 10/31, they emailed me that the vehicle is scheduled for production and they also included the last 8 of the VIN.
BobsWK2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-25-2011, 08:11 AM   #26
LMust145

My JGC shipped on November 21st. Originally the dealer said that I will get it a week after it ships. Does anyone find that to be true? I am in NYC and the car is coming from Detroit.
LMust145 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.