Ordered my 2011 Overland tonight. Price and specs inside! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Ordered my 2011 Overland tonight. Price and specs inside!

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoBestop underseat lock boxes @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 01-03-2011, 08:21 PM   #1
JTS97Z28

Ordered my 2011 Overland tonight. Price and specs inside!

As everyone said saddle interior is basically done. No longer a interior color option for the grand cherokee. I could have found a dealer ordered car but would have been very difficult to find the exact options and price I wanted. So today I discovered the site jeep garage dot org and cannot believe the amount of WK2 activity there. I enjoy this site but I think I found my new home over there. Thats where I found a post by user Nbtstatic and his dark charcoal with light frost beige interior Overland. As soon as I saw those pictures I was sold!!!

I ordered my 2011 Overland V8 Hemi in dark charcoal with light frost beige interior, adaptive cruise tech package. After several weeks of email battling it out with sales managers all over the Chicago area I ended up coming up with the best deal from the dealership literally 2 miles from my house. I couldnt be happier!

Overland V8 4x4, adaptive cruise package for $41,225 + tax title license. I am happy with this deal and I guess its now time to hurry up and wait.

I want to thank everyone on this forum for their help as well. I will post more info about the car when it becomes available.

Thanks,
James

JTS97Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2011, 11:27 PM   #2
LiveNupe

Just curious, what was the MSRP?
LiveNupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2011, 07:57 AM   #3
john07slade
2011 WK 

My, how times have changed.

"Im not sure what database this is that you searched but theres actually quite a few of them out there at dealers. I search cars.com and autotrader.com using a specific search of "overland" and "saddle". The cool thing is that most overlands with the saddle interior also have the adaptive cruise tech package that I want as well. Im sure the saddle interior is not done with that to me just seems like BS. Sure they may be having supplier issues but that certainly doesnt mean its done with. If you cant order it today it wont be long before its available again."

James
john07slade is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2011, 08:33 AM   #4
JTS97Z28

Quote:
Originally Posted by john07slade View Post
My, how times have changed.

"Im not sure what database this is that you searched but theres actually quite a few of them out there at dealers. I search cars.com and autotrader.com using a specific search of "overland" and "saddle". The cool thing is that most overlands with the saddle interior also have the adaptive cruise tech package that I want as well. Im sure the saddle interior is not done with that to me just seems like BS. Sure they may be having supplier issues but that certainly doesnt mean its done with. If you cant order it today it wont be long before its available again."

James
Just as I stated you can find one and dealers are still getting them but for me to find the exact setup I wanted at the price the dealership 1.8 miles from my house offered me would have been very difficult, not to mention I would have had to probably travel to get it. Then yesterday after stumbling across that other Jeep site that has a ton of user activity I actually found all sorts of Overland picture threads and found pictures of an Overland that as soon as I saw I knew I wanted. It was a win win situation. It was a color that was readily available for order, its actually $275 cheaper than saddle, and the dealer down the street was offering me a excellent price. I just figured it was a no brainer.
Unread 01-04-2011, 08:35 AM   #5
JTS97Z28

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveNupe View Post
Just curious, what was the MSRP?
MSRP for the Overland V8 4x4 with adaptive cruise tech package is $45,980.
Unread 01-04-2011, 10:15 AM   #6
volvite
1999 WJ 

Those colors are exactly what I'm looking for in my next jeep. I don't want the cruise control, and i'm actually looking at the limited not to have QL. However I love those colors.
volvite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2011, 10:55 AM   #7
JTS97Z28

Quote:
Originally Posted by volvite View Post
Those colors are exactly what I'm looking for in my next jeep. I don't want the cruise control, and i'm actually looking at the limited not to have QL. However I love those colors.
I agree when I saw the high quality pictures from the other Jeep site I was blown away at that color combination. Had I not seen the pics I probably would have still been set on ordering a saddle interior which obviously I would have been very disappointed since you cant order it.
Here are the pictures he posted. These pictures belong to Nbtstatic.

Unread 01-04-2011, 11:01 AM   #8
volvite
1999 WJ 

LOVE IT! April Can't come soon enough!
volvite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2011, 11:05 AM   #9
JeremiahB

Beautiful car! I almost got the dark charcoal but opted for silver due to my inability to keep my vehicles clean.
JeremiahB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.