Options question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Options question

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Building a Bumper?Introducing MONSTALINER UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-02-2013, 10:29 AM   #1
engjeep
2012 WK 

Options question

Hi, I got the dealer to run me an options list for my 2012 GC Limited, and one thing caught my eye, is was option CLHS, Cargo trim panel w/Storage net. can anybody show me what this is, as I never got any type of net with the vehicle, so could somebody please post a picture of what I'm going to ask the dealer about?
Thanks

engjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 03:12 PM   #2
txwest
2012 WK 

Mine was in the little pocket in the back. Used to keep avalanches of your stuff from coming out when you open the gate. Did you buy new or used?

Sent from my S-III using JeepForum

Past Jeeps:
'80 CJ-7 I6 4x4 Std
'86 Comanchee I4 4x4 Std
'99 WJ Laredo 4.0 4x4 AWD
txwest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 04:04 PM   #3
boyvan
2012 WK 

If we are talking about a cargo net then mine was tucked underneath the trunk cover. So if you lift the trunk cover there are couple of pockets right beside the spare. Did you check for it there?
Unread 05-02-2013, 05:05 PM   #4
ColdCase
My Reality Check Bounced

2011 WK 

http://s1087.photobucket.com/user/Mo...a3dc8.jpg.html

It usually folds up much smaller, delivered within a plastic back tucked in one of the rear storage compartments.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.