Nu-chy2 factory chrysler/dodge/jeep unlock interface - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Nu-chy2 factory chrysler/dodge/jeep unlock interface

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 04-07-2011, 07:42 PM   #46
LAhunter
2011 WK 

Ok, still kinda on topic...

I used to have a Toyota with Nav, and there was a "secret" service menu that was supposed to be accessed only by dealers. Anyway, after touching a few random places on the screen in a certain order, I could manually override the factory navigation setting which would then allow me to input directions (have full control of the navigation software) while driving. I was hoping there was a similar option on or WK2's (I've got the 730N). It was annoying because I had to repeat the step everytime I turned on the car... but I couldn't complain because the fix was FREE. Any ideas?

LAhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-07-2011, 07:45 PM   #47
shmoods
2014 WK 

There is a way on the 730n to access the engineering mode I believe its called. If you press up and down buttons, and the menu button at the same time it takes you to the different mode.
Unread 04-08-2011, 01:56 PM   #48
mf012e

So what does this mode allow you to do?
mf012e is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2011, 03:45 PM   #49
shmoods
2014 WK 

I havent really messed with it, but I believe it allows you to change the Nav Settings.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.