Noob here - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Noob here

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitClayton Off Road - Come see us at these events!FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 12-09-2013, 02:27 PM   #1
wjjeep19
2002 WJ 

Noob here

Im a noob to knowing about the newer models So forgive me if this question is dumb, but since Jeep is owned by FIAT, do the new Jeeps use Selenia oil or do they still use the M.ade O.f P.lastic A.nd R.ust?

wjjeep19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2013, 05:48 PM   #2
jim_in_PA
2012 WK 

Jeep is Jeep and is part of Chrysler which does happen to be majority owned by Fiat at this point. Mopar is also part of Chrysler and spans their sub-brands. I'm not familiar with the "Selenia" brand...
Unread 12-09-2013, 07:29 PM   #3
wjjeep19
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim_in_PA
Jeep is Jeep and is part of Chrysler which does happen to be majority owned by Fiat at this point. Mopar is also part of Chrysler and spans their sub-brands. I'm not familiar with the "Selenia" brand...
Selenia is FIAT's oil.
wjjeep19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.