New pics/vid of Mineral Gray - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > New pics/vid of Mineral Gray

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 11-30-2010, 08:56 PM   #1
JTS97Z28

New pics/vid of Mineral Gray

I went to my local dealership today because it seems like my favorite color Mineral Gray (MG) is finally making its way to the dealers. I plan on getting an Overland but this Laredo gave me an overall good idea and when I saw it for the first time in person today it looked great even under the cold and cloudy skies. While I was there I also got to test drive a new Overland which was a nice treat. Here are a few pictures I took today of the MG Laredo using my iPhone4.
Also is I video I found on youtube of a MG Overland Summit edition at the LA auto show. I dont plan on getting the Summit but from the outside it gives a great impression of what an Overland would look like in MG with Saddle colored seats. Looks unbelieveable!!!!!

YouTube - 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit Walk Around (Nice Interior)

JTS97Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-30-2010, 09:14 PM   #2
volvite
1999 WJ 

That looks good, but still have to see it in person.
volvite is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-30-2010, 10:16 PM   #3
oldmac1
2014 WK 

Seen a mineral grey yesterday at the dealers, a laredo and the color is stunning. Want to see what happens when it gets some dirt on it and how that shows up. Beautiful color, at least when it is clean.
15 Rubicon Unlimited
oldmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2010, 06:55 PM   #4
DABS1
2011 WK 

DABS1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2010, 10:45 PM   #5
Burtman88
1987 YJ Wrangler 

JTS i see you were at naperville dealership you should try out ziegler jeep in schaumberg off golf road i saw a nice 2011 when i was getting my car serviced. I bought my 2009 jeep grand cherokee from them they can give good rates if you know how to talk.
Burtman88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-03-2010, 08:37 AM   #6
charheep
2011 WK 

I may swing by Naperville tomorrow and take a look. That is the closest dealer near me. Zeigler has some of the best online prices though. Too bad its almost 30 miles away from me and they dont have the colors I like. But they have Limiteds for almost 4k off.
charheep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-03-2010, 09:05 AM   #7
Stephen5242

Great pictures, thanks for sharing! Did you happen to take any pictures of the other colors on the lot that you can share?

Last edited by Stephen5242; 12-03-2010 at 04:15 PM..
Stephen5242 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-03-2010, 09:25 PM   #8
Snipe315
2012 WK 

I've been holding out until I can see this color in person.

Great pics!!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f309/poll-wk2-owners-ql-1154625/
Snipe315 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-04-2010, 12:01 AM   #9
Eurosport

does it have a hint of green to it?
i guess will have to see in person
Eurosport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-05-2010, 02:36 PM   #10
charheep
2011 WK 

Well I guess I should blame/thank you for posting these. We went to just drive a Limited as no one was willing to deal on Overlands. And the North Aurora dealer has a Limited demo that they seem willing to deal on. But the Naperville store is closer. So we went to Naperville to see the inside. We ended up leaving with a Overland in MG with the Hemi. The dealer was great, I just had to stick to my guns on what I wanted to pay. And I was willing to walk out because I had a line on a decent Limited. But they gave me a great price, decent trade in and great interest rate. Everyone says its a great driving car, but you really dont know until you drive it. I may not be the best person coming from a soft top stick Wrangler, but this car is so quiet and rock solid. I will post pics soon.
charheep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-05-2010, 03:04 PM   #11
JTS97Z28

Quote:
Originally Posted by charheep View Post
Well I guess I should blame/thank you for posting these. We went to just drive a Limited as no one was willing to deal on Overlands. And the North Aurora dealer has a Limited demo that they seem willing to deal on. But the Naperville store is closer. So we went to Naperville to see the inside. We ended up leaving with a Overland in MG with the Hemi. The dealer was great, I just had to stick to my guns on what I wanted to pay. And I was willing to walk out because I had a line on a decent Limited. But they gave me a great price, decent trade in and great interest rate. Everyone says its a great driving car, but you really dont know until you drive it. I may not be the best person coming from a soft top stick Wrangler, but this car is so quiet and rock solid. I will post pics soon.
Awesome congrats on the purchase!!!! I was just at Naperville Jeep not long ago to take those pics and all they had was the silver Overland. Did they just get a mineral gray Overland in stock? I just checked online and Tyson Motors in Shorewood (rt 59 and I55) which is actually only 4 miles from my house has 3 Ovelands coming in two mineral grays one 5.7 and one 3.6 and a black 5.7 all with adaptive cruise technology package and dual pane roof which is exactly what I want.
Would love to see pictures if you can post those up soon.
Also, if you dont mind me asking what did you end up getting the Overland for (what negotiated price and then out the door price)? if you dont want to post it please PM me with any information you can.

Thanks and once again congratulations!!

James
JTS97Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2011, 10:28 AM   #12
anagabrielag
2011 WK 

I like that color a lot !
anagabrielag is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2011, 09:29 AM   #13
kmag53

Currently own a MG Laredo and I can tell you the color is stunning. I like a lot of colors on the GC but the MG was my top choice once I saw it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.