new owner...whoooo - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > new owner...whoooo

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LinePoison Spyder JK Evap SkidRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 12-06-2010, 05:17 PM   #16
heywaitfourme

I'm not a chrome fan, at all. The only additional chrome I'm thinking about are the fogs, and possibly exhaust tips. My truck had chrome mirrors and I wasn't a fan of it, but it may grow on me. I will say, your jeep looks awesome.

I love this jeep. I told my wife that we may have to trade her car to get her her own SUV cuz the jeeps MINE! She didn't think that was funny since we got the jeep for HER.

I use a tom tom navigation, once my ears bleed from the passenger whining and complaining. Until then, it stays in the glove box, where it belongs.

*edit* Is it just me, or do others think the wheel color is a little out of place? I mean, sparkling, mirror finish black paint, chrome accents....aluminum brushed wheels????

Unread 12-07-2010, 02:37 AM   #17
Marcus86GLHS

+1 on the wheels for 2011. especially the 17"s and 18"s. could they be more generic and boring? its like they spent millions of man hours on the re-design of this new GC and as it was rolling off the production line someone shouted, "Hey. we totally forget to work on new wheels!".

i predict Jeep will add a chromed wheel option for the GC in 2012.

2002 Wrangler Sahara, black, 4.0L, 5-speed, Dana 44 rear axle with Trac Loc LSD, duel tan tops, Canyon wheels with Wrangler Silent Armors. 75,000 miles, 2nd owner.
Marcus86GLHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2010, 08:19 AM   #18
CTO1
2011 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus86GLHS View Post
+1 on the wheels for 2011. especially the 17"s and 18"s. could they be more generic and boring? its like they spent millions of man hours on the re-design of this new GC and as it was rolling off the production line someone shouted, "Hey. we totally forget to work on new wheels!".

i predict Jeep will add a chromed wheel option for the GC in 2012.
I'm determined to get enough scratches from rocks on mine to give them a pseudo-brushed look
CTO1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2010, 01:20 PM   #19
heywaitfourme

My wife said I could look for new wheels for it already!! We are taking a trip to Ohio this weekend for a funeral, so if the tires suck as bad as I think they will, I'll get new shoes and laces!!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.