new owner...whoooo - Page 2 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 19 Old 12-06-2010, 06:17 PM Thread Starter
heywaitfourme

I'm not a chrome fan, at all. The only additional chrome I'm thinking about are the fogs, and possibly exhaust tips. My truck had chrome mirrors and I wasn't a fan of it, but it may grow on me. I will say, your jeep looks awesome.

I love this jeep. I told my wife that we may have to trade her car to get her her own SUV cuz the jeeps MINE! She didn't think that was funny since we got the jeep for HER.

I use a tom tom navigation, once my ears bleed from the passenger whining and complaining. Until then, it stays in the glove box, where it belongs.

*edit* Is it just me, or do others think the wheel color is a little out of place? I mean, sparkling, mirror finish black paint, chrome accents....aluminum brushed wheels????

2011 Grand Cherokee 4x4 black on black w/hemi
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 19 Old 12-07-2010, 03:37 AM
Marcus86GLHS

+1 on the wheels for 2011. especially the 17"s and 18"s. could they be more generic and boring? its like they spent millions of man hours on the re-design of this new GC and as it was rolling off the production line someone shouted, "Hey. we totally forget to work on new wheels!".

i predict Jeep will add a chromed wheel option for the GC in 2012.

2008 Hemi Grand Cherokee Limited 4 x 4, original owner, 29,000 miles
post #18 of 19 Old 12-07-2010, 09:19 AM
CTO1
2011 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus86GLHS View Post
+1 on the wheels for 2011. especially the 17"s and 18"s. could they be more generic and boring? its like they spent millions of man hours on the re-design of this new GC and as it was rolling off the production line someone shouted, "Hey. we totally forget to work on new wheels!".

i predict Jeep will add a chromed wheel option for the GC in 2012.
I'm determined to get enough scratches from rocks on mine to give them a pseudo-brushed look
post #19 of 19 Old 12-07-2010, 02:20 PM Thread Starter
heywaitfourme

My wife said I could look for new wheels for it already!! We are taking a trip to Ohio this weekend for a funeral, so if the tires suck as bad as I think they will, I'll get new shoes and laces!!

2011 Grand Cherokee 4x4 black on black w/hemi

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.