New Jeep Owner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > New Jeep Owner

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear BumperRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 02-17-2014, 11:48 PM   #1
EC135
2014 WK 

New Jeep Owner

Hi everyone,

So I know I posted only one reply in a thread here, but I also read through MANY of the other threads on here and other jeep forums, so I went ahead and purchased a used Grand Cherokee today with only 9100 miles on it for what I think was a fairly good deal and also from a very reputable dealer in Colorado springs. I must say I realllllly love this Jeep!!!! obviously I have only had it for one day but I am so happy I made the decision to purchase. I cant wait to take it into the rockies and have some real fun. I just want to thank everyone in advance for posting their experiences and opinions in this forum and on all the threads offered, which really assisted in making a decision on which vehicle would be the best for my money. I look forward to posting photos and customizing my new GC WK2.

EC135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2014, 11:56 PM   #2
shekshishekki
2013 WK 

Welcome
shekshishekki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2014, 06:44 AM   #3
ColdCase
My Reality Check Bounced

2011 WK 

Nice to hear, welcome
Unread 02-18-2014, 06:58 AM   #4
max94

hey guys im looking to buy my first jeep maybe a 2006 tj sport 4.0l or 2007 wrangler X for sure im gona have it inspected at a garage but i want to know what are the principal things i have to look when i buy a jeep ? and i want to know if its safe to buy it with a lift kit installed on it?

thanks guys !
max94 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.