This weekend I decided to do a little work on my Jeep and change the front end around a bit.
1. I got the OE chrome grille painted to match my True Blue Pearl paint
2. Added a chrome mesh grille and lower air dam cover from ABLAZE Grilles.
3. Swapped my fogs and DRLs for White LEDs
Looks really nice & I plan something similar. Two questions:
1) Which is the right part number for a 2012 Laredo Grille: 55079377AC or 57010708AC or something else entirely have 2011 parts listing but not 2012)
2) What prep is need for the paint to stick properly ?
Suspect that for the $400 difference between a chrome plastic grille and the body color grille that one could be painted. I am finding some subtle differences in parts between the 2011 and the 2012.
One of these is a diesel.
We take in orphans. Notary Sojac y'all.
I like the LEDs and wondering if they are a direct fit (plug & play) or did you have to modify them ? Also do you have the company that makes them and the model # thanks
89 lifted wrangler to 95 lifted cherokee to 01 GC now 07 JK 4 DOOR X WITH HIGH ROCK FRONT WINCH BUMPER APPROACH ROLLERS/WARN 9.5TI WINCH WITH UNDER THE HOOD CUT-OFF SWITCH/2.5" SS lift/1"M.O.R.E BL/33" BFG KM2 ON STOCK 17"/RIVER RAIDER ROCKER GUARDS-SLIDERS/OFF ROAD HEROS FASTBACK SOFT TOP/GIBSON DUEL EXHAUST/CUSTOM MADE TRUNK/HELLA FF300/HELLA500 W-WINDSHIELD MOUNTS/DELTA SKYBAR/CARBON FIBER DASH KIT/DUEL AND SINGLE GUAGE PODS WITH VOLT-OIL PRESSURE-OIL TEMP GUAGES/COBRA 75 CB/AND A LOT OF RECOVERY GEAR