This weekend I decided to do a little work on my Jeep and change the front end around a bit.
1. I got the OE chrome grille painted to match my True Blue Pearl paint
2. Added a chrome mesh grille and lower air dam cover from ABLAZE Grilles.
3. Swapped my fogs and DRLs for White LEDs
Let me know what you think :)
03-05-2012 10:20 PM
Nice, really nice!
03-06-2012 12:17 AM
Sweet as mate :)
03-06-2012 03:51 AM
That looks great! Really great!
03-06-2012 06:41 AM
That looks sweet. Small touch with huge impact. Good job. If I didn't have adaptive cruise control I'd definitely try that.
03-06-2012 06:42 AM
Very cool dude! What license plate box is that and where to find? Thanks ....
03-06-2012 06:55 AM
Looks really nice & I plan something similar. Two questions:
1) Which is the right part number for a 2012 Laredo Grille: 55079377AC or 57010708AC or something else entirely have 2011 parts listing but not 2012)
2) What prep is need for the paint to stick properly ?
Suspect that for the $400 difference between a chrome plastic grille and the body color grille that one could be painted. I am finding some subtle differences in parts between the 2011 and the 2012.