Mysister's 2013 MIL P0441 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Mysister's 2013 MIL P0441

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 08-30-2013, 09:32 PM   #1
Toad1987
1983 CJ7 

Mysister's 2013 MIL P0441

My sister has a 2013 grand Cherokee, 3.6 V6. Has about 6k miles on it now. This morning on her way to work, the MIL came on. Scanner shows P0441. Any idea of what may cause this on her car? I would just tell her to take it to the dealer, but she has a trip to Lincoln tomorrow, and I was hoping it was a quick fix. It is under warranty, but I'm just hoping it may be something I over looked. Checked the gas cap, vissualy inspected the evap lines from the intake manifold to the canister, atleast what I could see or feel. No breaks in the lines. Any ideas I could check for in the morning?

Toad1987 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-31-2013, 06:54 AM   #2
ColdCase
My Reality Check Bounced

2011 WK 

Just check the EVAP lines, I think there may have been issues with the new capless fuel filler. It will take a few engine cycles to clear. I don't think its one of those must fix it now situations. If it were me and nothing obvious was amiss, I'd just run it for awhile and see what happens. If it doesn't clear up in a week, time for a dealer visit.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.