My new 2014 Jeep GC Overland - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > My new 2014 Jeep GC Overland

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Unread 07-09-2013, 12:55 PM   #1
hemispin
2014 WK 

My new 2014 Jeep GC Overland

I'm new to this forum and I just picked up my new Jeep Overland last Monday. I love it! Only option was the hemi engine. It's super nice and quiet. I only have about 380 miles on it now. I've barely touched the gas but it seems to have lots of low-en torque.

hemispin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2013, 02:24 PM   #2
gabbagabba
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemispin View Post
I'm new to this forum and I just picked up my new Jeep Overland last Monday. I love it! Only option was the hemi engine. It's super nice and quiet. I only have about 380 miles on it now. I've barely touched the gas but it seems to have lots of low-en torque.

great color/paint
gabbagabba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2013, 03:32 PM   #3
kloubik
2014 WK 

Congrats! Looks great. I believe we have the same color I pick up mine Laredo E with 8.4"/18" wheels and All weather group a week ago. I want to get better pics but here is one from first week of driving...hope you dont mind
dsc_0708_1.jpg  
kloubik is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.