Mouse Damage - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Mouse Damage

2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 03-06-2012, 02:18 PM   #16
XtrailratedJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

How in the world is that $5k??? A new plastic trim piece and new armrest?

Even if they put in a new center console and seat, I don't see how that could come close to $5k.

Originally Posted by Durt_Diver:
Those pics might be a little too flexy for this thread. You don't happen to have any pics of your friends xj on a curb by chance?
XtrailratedJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2012, 02:26 PM   #17
Cegan

Quote:
Originally Posted by txwest
Somebody left food in the console???
Nope. No food at all. The only thing in my center console are papers.
Cegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2012, 02:28 PM   #18
Cegan

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtrailratedJ
How in the world is that $5k??? A new plastic trim piece and new armrest?

Even if they put in a new center console and seat, I don't see how that could come close to $5k.
Just the leather arm rest is 1,100. The plastic center console along with both passenger and drivers seats. Yes, that ****er ate a hole in my drivers seat and made some scratch marks on the passenger seat
Unread 03-06-2012, 02:30 PM   #19
Cegan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webb
Can't be a mouse,even if the mouse was in tip toes would not have reached the console,maybe a squirrel ? If that was a mouse you better wipe the entire car with enzyme-based cleaner.
It's def a mouse. Saw the droppings in my cup holder.
Unread 03-06-2012, 02:32 PM   #20
Cegan

Quote:
Originally Posted by superserialMBP
I've never had a mouse/rat/etc. do something like that to any car I've ever had. Now I'm paranoid lol. At least I never leave food in my car to attract bus/rodents.
I make it a point to never leave food in the car. The only stuff I had in my console were receipts and other papers.
Unread 03-06-2012, 03:14 PM   #21
Webb
2012 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cegan View Post
It's def a mouse. Saw the droppings in my cup holder.
You better clean the entire interior,because mouse doesn't stop to pee or poo.They do as the jump or walk.
Webb is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.