Maintenance on a 2014 Overland - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Maintenance on a 2014 Overland

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 05-09-2013, 12:17 PM   #1
BetaThetaPirate
2014 WK 

Maintenance on a 2014 Overland

I'm coming from a 2010 328. I'm about 500 miles into my 2014 Overland. Will the Jeep give me notice of what maintenance is required in the future like my BMW did?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated... thanks.

BetaThetaPirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2013, 02:21 PM   #2
Berk483
2013 WK 

Read your manual...all of the schedules for maintenance are in there. There is an oil change indicator that comes on when you need a change based on driving style. All the other maintenance will be done by the mileage indicated in the schedule found in your owners manual or the info can also be found on www.wk2jeeps.com
Berk483 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.