Lower front facia - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Lower front facia

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread Today, 11:29 AM   #1
HSTNJEEP
2013 WK 

Lower front facia

2013 Laredo. I was parking this morning and pulled all the way up to the curb/drainage culvert and the lower dark grey laredo facia scrubbed. I was really surprised. Got out to look, really got lucky it was not worse. Just made a small rough scrubbed spot on each end, left and right. I did not realize it was that low. Maybe the fact the pavement was sloping downward towards the curb/drain caused it more than anything. Felt stupid.

UPDATE: after some research I learned the name of the two trim pieces (one left, one right) I scuffed: spat, front facia.
Luckily, they are the only things scuffed--makes sense, as they hang down a good big lower than the main facia below the bumper. Can get them around 35 a piece. Trying to decide if I will. I guess you could take them off and leave them off, but I like how they look. Gotta think at some point they will scrape something again.

Each is fastened with four "tapping" screws. How do you remove screws like that? Is there a tab you have to release to pull them out? There is no slot on the head to screw them out, that is for sure.

2013 WK2 Laredo, 3.6, Mineral Gray
2004 WJ Special Edition, 4.0, Graphite Metallic
HSTNJEEP is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.