Loving the Trailhawk - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Loving the Trailhawk

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!

Unread 07-20-2014, 05:18 PM   #1
goin2drt
2013 WK 

Loving the Trailhawk

I just have to say how much I love this thing. We bought this Jeep over a year ago and it has been my wife's DD and our Jeep we tow behind the RV. I only got to drive it really when off roading or maybe a night on the town.

Well we bought her a Prius and I now get to drive the Jeep everyday as I get a free company gas card so it makes no sense for me to drive the Prius.

Driving this Jeep everyday is so nice, I guess I never really realized just how fun and enjoyable it is. thought I would share.

img_1842.jpg

img_1793.jpg

Unread 07-20-2014, 08:07 PM   #2
kryogen

oh here in quebec I get to pay a lot of taxes for the unemployed fat asses who get sick and then need stomach surgery and a **** load of healthcare paid by the government, and then I pay the provincial and fed govt to argue against each other, so all my money goes to that ****, so I cant afford a 2014 jeep because I give 50% of my money to the govt.

oh well..
kryogen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2014, 08:31 PM   #3
Bullheadbud
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryogen View Post
oh here in quebec I get to pay a lot of taxes for the unemployed fat asses who get sick and then need stomach surgery and a **** load of healthcare paid by the government, and then I pay the provincial and fed govt to argue against each other, so all my money goes to that ****, so I cant afford a 2014 jeep because I give 50% of my money to the govt.

oh well..
50% not much different here in the U.S.
Bullheadbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2014, 10:49 PM   #4
Jason911
2008 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by goin2drt
I just have to say how much I love this thing. We bought this Jeep over a year ago and it has been my wife's DD and our Jeep we tow behind the RV. I only got to drive it really when off roading or maybe a night on the town. Well we bought her a Prius and I now get to drive the Jeep everyday as I get a free company gas card so it makes no sense for me to drive the Prius. Driving this Jeep everyday is so nice, I guess I never really realized just how fun and enjoyable it is. thought I would share.
Nice headstock! Where was that found?
Jason911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Yesterday, 01:13 PM   #5
goin2drt
2013 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason911 View Post
Nice headstock! Where was that found?
Randsburg. Off-roading place south of Ridgecrest.
Unread Yesterday, 07:59 PM   #6
EllisWyatt
2013 WK 

Exact same experience as you, great combo of ride comfort and off-highway performance. Here's ours:

EllisWyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread Yesterday, 08:28 PM   #7
goin2drt
2013 WK 

Very nice
Unread Today, 05:22 AM   #8
BigNunz6
2012 WK 

Very nice, my favorite WK2
Unread Today, 11:26 AM   #9
overland_HO
2013 WK 

Very cool man and I agree, great package and unique, dont see many driving around, loving ours also @ 1.5 yrs. and 18K, not an issue with it yet, its my wifes DD and our weekend warrior rig, like the black!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.