Looking for front bumper guard. Please help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Looking for front bumper guard. Please help

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 01-06-2014, 11:30 PM   #1
pt2005
2014 WK 

Looking for front bumper guard. Please help

Hi all,

I'm searching for a front bumper guard for my 2014 Laredo but could not find much information beside the link below from eBay:

Link

Questions:
1. Do we have a Mopar part that is similar?
2. If I buy the one from eBay, would it fit my 2014 Laredo?

I had my dealer installed the chrome tubular side steps, chrome exhaust, chrome pedal, and chrome door sills. Figure adding the front guard would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

Unread 01-07-2014, 11:15 AM   #2
mx71
2013 WK 

Are you pimping your ride?
mx71 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2014, 11:58 AM   #3
Jackal01

2011 JK Wrangler 

The title of the auction says "'11-'14". I assume it would fit.

What you are looking for? A bull bar? A brush guard is typically a full frontal "guard". I assume this is solely for appearances and not protection?

Jackal01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-07-2014, 03:37 PM   #4
pt2005
2014 WK 

I'm looking for the "full frontal guard" (thanks Jackal01) but could not find any link or photo. Has anyone tried adding a full frontal guard to your 2014 WK2?
Thanks
Unread 01-07-2014, 04:06 PM   #5
Jackal01

2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt2005 View Post
I'm looking for the "full frontal guard" (thanks Jackal01) but could not find any link or photo. Has anyone tried adding a full frontal guard to your 2014 WK2?
Thanks
I havent seen any brush guards on a '14 but I have on the '11-'13 lineup. I know that doesn't help. I also have seen any posts here but perhaps someone will chime in,

Jackal01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2014, 06:44 PM   #6
rjchez
2012 WK 

Look here. Look under bumpers and armor. Most should be for the newer cherokees wk and wk2. Probably not exactly what you're looking for but there are a few options that I like and aren't overly done.
rjchez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-14-2014, 12:44 PM   #7
mcwushu
2012 WK 

ARB offers brush guards for 11'-13' and their website says they're working on the '14 which should be out soon. Check it out here ARB Brush Guard
mcwushu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.