Loaded '14 Limited vs. Overland - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Loaded '14 Limited vs. Overland

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineVisit 1aauto.com For ShockTober Deals on Monroe shocks andAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 10-24-2013, 08:00 AM   #16
mtnmerlin
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by webspoke View Post
Quadralift is standard in the Overland, that is a significant difference. Nice to have, but challenging to repair correctly if you have an issue.
Quadralift is in the Limited's Off-road Adventure II package.

I am going with the Limited over the Overland because I don't need the Overland's extras.

Unread 10-24-2013, 09:33 AM   #17
ColdCase
My Reality Check Bounced

2011 WK 

I think what is meant is that QL is available as an Limited option, but only if you don't also want 20 inch wheels. I don't think you can get ORA II and 20s on a Limited from the factory, so there would be extra $$$ involved in swapping wheels. If you want 20 inch wheels and QL and the Tow package, it may be better to look at the Overland. Worth a closer look if you also want QD and the V8.

If you also want skid plates, you have more thinking, but wheels/tires are easy to swap and skid plates easy to add after the fact... your choice.

Best to pick your must have and like to have features and pick the model that gives you the most bang for the buck. It was a little easier when I ordered mine in 2011. QD was only being sold in the Overland. In hind sight, I'm happy I picked the Overland because there were bells and whistles included that I don't know how I lived all those years without
Unread 10-24-2013, 10:54 AM   #18
NDSU_Bison
2014 WK 

The amount of trim pieces chromed out on the Overland is probably more than the limited if that makes any difference to you.
NDSU_Bison is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2014, 04:34 PM   #19
952_JGC
2014 WK 

This post is a little dated, not sure if the OP ended up purchasing...our local dealers were discounting Overlands about $1500 more than what they discounted the limiteds, so for us a kitted up Limited was same price as an overland (V6)...we went with the overland and love it
952_JGC is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.