Listening to Pandora via bluetooth - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Listening to Pandora via bluetooth

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 10-11-2012, 07:20 AM   #31
jonrissman
2012 WK 

I am able to stream Slacker radio wireless to my 430, but not Pandora, I have to use a cable. Blackberry Curve. What's the deal?

jonrissman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2012, 03:34 PM   #32
WKdeuce
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybronco1 View Post
I just paired my phone again and nothing changed, no other devices came up on the phone AUX is still grayed out
2011 Overland, RER radio, Version 2.402 just installed from the CD in the mail, iphone 4

I still can't stream via bluetooth. AUX is grayed out.

It all seems like it's there, but when I pair the phone, I only get a phone icon, no music icon.

edit. Plays fine through the adaptor plug in the compartment below the radio with the update though.
WKdeuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2013, 01:32 PM   #33
EmileN
2011 WK 

OK, so no streaming bluetooth capability in 2011 730N radios...i''ll have to check mine later if I have the RER or if they switched to the newer one after a certain build date.. Disappointing if the RER can't be upgraded to handle streaming music. If so, i'll prob just plug a bluetooth dongle in the AUX jack and stream to it.
EmileN is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.