lift or lower - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > lift or lower

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 05-26-2013, 11:19 PM   #1
t-ray-foret
2011 WK 

lift or lower

Well my wife's 2011 grand Cherokee limited is about due for some new tires and I have got her into modifications to cars and trucks since we been together. She loves her jeep since I got it for her I have done a k&n intake, a jet throttle body spacer, and a set of 40 series flowmaters, with 2 12 inch glass packs at the rear and baffled stainless tips with a h pipe, tinted the windows and painted the rims black. My question is I know I can lower it with the eibach springs and put some lower profile tires but I would like to lift it and add some tires with a all grip to give it a tough look but does anyone make a lift for a 2wd gc limited

t-ray-foret is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-27-2013, 12:33 AM   #2
ColdCase
My Reality Check Bounced

2011 WK 

I think the 2WD and 4WD use the same suspension components (different spring and shock rates), so a set of spacers should work.
Unread 06-07-2013, 12:47 PM   #3
t-ray-foret
2011 WK 

Yea I talked to rocky road an they said the 4wd lift will work but it looks like it will be lowered that's what the wife wants so looks like I will be ordering a set of eibach springs when I get home
Unread 06-07-2013, 12:59 PM   #4
mx71
2013 WK 

Post pictures!
mx71 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-08-2013, 07:44 AM   #5
Butterjeep
2012 JK Wrangler 

Should look good either way but yes, please post pictures!
Unread 06-17-2013, 08:24 PM   #6
dmkozak

Have you given any thought to SRT springs instead of Eibachs?
dmkozak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-04-2013, 09:06 AM   #7
t-ray-foret
2011 WK 

I never thought about the srt springs the eibachs are only like 1 3/4 I would like at least 2 1/2 If not 3 inches of drop. I got held up at work so I haven't made much progress on it money's there just not the time

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.