Lease Prices? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Lease Prices?

New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-22-2011, 09:22 AM   #1
jchochla

Cool Lease Prices?

Hello, i live in Michigan, and my lease on my Ford Edge Limited is about to be up in December. For my next car, i either want a 2012 Edge Sport, Jeep GC 5.7L V8 or a Mercedes Benz C-Class coupe. I know that theres a difference between a coupe and SUV. But i am leaning towards a SUV, because i can tow with it.

When i went to build online a Jeep, it came out to 40K-44K.

Can you guys please tell me what you're paying monthly for a car with this price tag? I just want to know how much i should be paying...just incase the dealer tries to screw me over.

Thanks!

jchochla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2011, 02:52 PM   #2
Raikkonen

Go to Southfield Chrsler Jeep at 12 Mile and Telegraph. I live in GP as well, and I shopped about 5 dealers, and they killed everyone.

I just picked up my 2012 Overland 4x4 Hemi, and with a sticker of just over $46K, I'm at $545/mo, including tax, with a $780 drive away cost. It's a 36 month, 12k miles a year lease. I also have the Friends and Family discount....

Don't go to Laethem...
Raikkonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2011, 07:39 PM   #3
jchochla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikkonen View Post
Go to Southfield Chrsler Jeep at 12 Mile and Telegraph. I live in GP as well, and I shopped about 5 dealers, and they killed everyone.

I just picked up my 2012 Overland 4x4 Hemi, and with a sticker of just over $46K, I'm at $545/mo, including tax, with a $780 drive away cost. It's a 36 month, 12k miles a year lease. I also have the Friends and Family discount....

Don't go to Laethem...
Wow! I can't believe there's people from GP on here! #Winner! I've heard that Laethem gives very high prices. This weekend or next weekend, i will go to the Southfield dealer. I'm eligible for the A-Plan discount. Do you know if this applies to leases?

I'd like to stay in the $500 range. So i hope they can get me a good deal.

Hope to see you on the road sometime!
Unread 11-22-2011, 09:36 PM   #4
rudeney
2011 WK 

FYI, the GJC is not a good lease deal because the depreciation is so high. It's actually worse on the Limited and Overland models as they lose a larger percentage of value as compared to the more value-minded Laredo. Our JGC is the least expensive sticker-priced vehicle we have leased in the last 10 years, but has the 2nd highest monthly lease payment. We're paying $50/mo more for it than I did for my BMW X3 that was almost $10K more expensive (both $0 down/sign-and-drive). But that's OK, this is the wife's car so as long as she's happy, I'm happy.
rudeney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2011, 06:16 AM   #5
Hotrod1965

I just got quoted $428 with $1000 down 18k miles per year on a 2012 Laredo

Msrp $33410, I get supplier pricing plus an extra $1000 for competing brand
Hotrod1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2011, 09:00 AM   #6
plynn7
2014 WK 

Last year I leased my 11 Overland after discounts and trade in, the lease price was $36,000, MSRP was $44,000 this is for 36 months 12,000 miles a year and my payment is $494 month including tax, and this was from Ally financial.
plynn7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2011, 12:23 PM   #7
jchochla

Quote:
Originally Posted by plynn7 View Post
Last year I leased my 11 Overland after discounts and trade in, the lease price was $36,000, MSRP was $44,000 this is for 36 months 12,000 miles a year and my payment is $494 month including tax, and this was from Ally financial.
Wow thats also a pretty good deal! Are you in Michigan? I'm looking for the same type of deal. I think i will go to Southfield Chrysler & Jeep tomorrow and see what number they can come up with.
Unread 11-24-2011, 12:56 PM   #8
plynn7
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchochla View Post
Wow thats also a pretty good deal! Are you in Michigan? I'm looking for the same type of deal. I think i will go to Southfield Chrysler & Jeep tomorrow and see what number they can come up with.
Sorry, I am in PA, if you want you can join Treadlightly.com and with your membership, you can get a discount on Chrysler Jeep and Dodge products, which is 1% below invoice, plus you are still intitled to all incentives and cash back from Chrysler Corp. It's called The Friends and Family Plan, Good Luck!
Unread 11-26-2011, 03:42 PM   #9
jchochla

Went to a dealer today. The have a lot of Laredo's, a few Limited's, and 2 Overlands. I looked at the white overland..its MSRP is $46K. Here's the price i was quoted: $3000down, 10K miles a year, 36months, $436with tax.

What do you guys think?
Unread 11-26-2011, 04:38 PM   #10
plynn7
2014 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchochla View Post
Went to a dealer today. The have a lot of Laredo's, a few Limited's, and 2 Overlands. I looked at the white overland..its MSRP is $46K. Here's the price i was quoted: $3000down, 10K miles a year, 36months, $436with tax.

What do you guys think?
That sounds like a good deal, if it's for the Overland.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.