JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f309/)
-   -   Jeep Grand Cherokee package question (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f309/jeep-grand-cherokee-package-question-1542069/)

toofast 06-27-2013 12:17 PM

Jeep Grand Cherokee package question
 
Hey guys, just wondering, do any of you know what the package with the black wheels is called on the Laredo's? I know they made an Altitude but I've also seen ones without the black grill but with the black wheels. Wife is crazy about finding one. Just curious....

WvTaco 06-27-2013 01:08 PM

altitude
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/.../1000/flags/LL
trail hawk
http://1-photos2.ebizautos.com/new-2...1652-1-640.jpg
http://image.intellichoice.com/f/230...ee_quarter.jpg


only ones i can think of.

toofast 06-27-2013 01:51 PM

Right but isn't there one with just black wheels not grill? Maybe someone changed them.

Ungerer 06-27-2013 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toofast
Right but isn't there one with just black wheels not grill? Maybe someone changed them.

You can get all the mags from mopar . I would talk to dealer about putting the black ones on your new jeep for you ..

Ungerer 07-01-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ungerer

You can get all the mags from mopar . I would talk to dealer about putting the black ones on your new jeep for you ..

How did you go

Jeepforthewin 07-02-2013 10:27 AM

Im pretty sure that to just get the black wheels and not the grill you would have to order it that way unless of course you were to get the trail hawk or altitude.

elarm1 07-02-2013 12:43 PM

Im getting my White Overland's 20" wheels painted black next week. I will upload some pics when its done

elarm1 07-02-2013 12:44 PM

3 Attachment(s)
These are on this site I saw

Ungerer 07-02-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elarm1
Im getting my White Overland's 20" wheels painted black next week. I will upload some pics when its done

Yes that is what i am saying :)

Ungerer 07-02-2013 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeepforthewin
Im pretty sure that to just get the black wheels and not the grill you would have to order it that way unless of course you were to get the trail hawk or altitude.

Put it on the over posts but yes

WvTaco 07-03-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elarm1 (Post 15632951)
These are on this site I saw

that jeep looks like a larado or larado x. i would say x because it has the bumper sensors.
those are custom
all badges removes side piece removed and painted or powder coated 20's
its these rims to start out with.

http://image.trucktrend.com/f//multi...herokee-v8.jpg


The time now is 02:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.