Ipod " shuffle all songs" option ? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Ipod " shuffle all songs" option ?

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 07-22-2014, 11:42 AM   #1
billybob123
2011 WK 

Ipod " shuffle all songs" option ?

Just bought a 11 wk2 and am looking for a "shuffle all songs " option on the touch screen of the jeep.
It has " all artists" and "all songs " and " play all" which just starts playing the artist,song , or album alphabetically starting with the " A's " .

It also seems like you cant operate your music from the ipod either . I just get a jeep logo on my ipod when plugged in .

Ive tried the usb port on the dash as well as the one in the center console.

Thanks

billybob123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2014, 09:58 AM   #2
JeepGC73
2013 WK 

I haven't tried it with an ipod, but if you are listening to music off the hard drive on something like the 430N radio, you hit the "Menu" hard button to the right of the screen and there will be an option there to shuffle.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.