iPhone 4 HELP - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > iPhone 4 HELP

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJ

Unread 04-13-2011, 07:35 AM   #1
UNCjeepWK2
2011 WK 

iPhone 4 HELP

Just got the iphone 4... and it will not connect. UConnect says it's not compatible... but Uconnect's own website says it is. My dealership says I need some passcode from Apple... Verizon doesn't know what the heck is going on and neither does Apple.

Does anyone know anything??

I have the 430 (RBZ)... no nav. Anyone had any luck pairing? Thx.

UNCjeepWK2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2011, 09:07 PM   #2
john3r
2011 WK 

I asked this same question in an earlier thread and have been searching for a fix/answer for awhile. I don't think anyone knows...if anyone KNOWS HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM/IF YOU CAN GET THE IPHONE4 TO WORK W UCONNECT, please respond to this thread!!

Is there a Uconnect update? If so, how/where do you download it, etc..

Thank you!!
john3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2011, 11:09 PM   #3
Brady12

You have to connect wireless through bluetooth. The Uconnect plug in will not work. This will allow you to use your phone to make calls. You can also play music through bluetooth, but you have to turn off the iphone screen, otherwise it is choppy. This is how mine connects. Hope this helps
Brady12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.