Interior Mods - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Interior Mods

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comCCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 11-26-2011, 01:09 PM   #16
wxchaser

2014 WK 

Weathertech floor liners and cargo mat are in the GC - getting splash guards and the MOPAR pedal kit in it next week, and installing a custom painted Stone White rear license plate brow instead of the chrome plastic dipped one it comes with. I'd like putting an SRT-8 shift knob on it eventually. Other mods will probalby be tinting the driver's side windows to match rest of vehicle if the law allows that. I am still looking for a Clear Bra or Durashield installer nearby who can wrap the bumpers, mirrors, top of roof, rocker panels, etc.

wxchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2011, 11:57 AM   #17
Jeep_addicted
2011 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by txwest View Post
Thank you for the link. I drive a lot without shoes so they probably aren't for me. Thanks again!!
When I am wearing flip flops I take off the one on my right foot and you don't even notice the mopar pedal under foot.
Jeep_addicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2011, 11:15 PM   #18
Bluehighways
2012 WK 

Weather Tech "Protection Package" $289.85 for Front, Back and Cargo
Bluehighways is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.