incentives - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > incentives

XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 03-27-2011, 12:17 PM   #1
mster

incentives

Anyone have any idea what the incentives will be in April?

Do they give you the incentives based on when you order the Jeep or when its delivered (assuming built to order)?

TIA for any help you can provide.

mster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2011, 12:38 PM   #2
kkuntz01
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mster View Post
Anyone have any idea what the incentives will be in April?

Do they give you the incentives based on when you order the Jeep or when its delivered (assuming built to order)?

TIA for any help you can provide.
So far it's been slim pickings with regards to any sort of incentives, save for the factory financing deals.

If you're looking for a guaranteed deal, sign up for a 3yr membership with Tread Lightly Membership Benefits read lightly and that makes you eligible for the Chrysler Affiliate program discount which gets you nearly everything under the Chrysler umbrella at 1% below invoice. Anything else they end up offering be it rebates or financing is gravy.
Unread 03-27-2011, 01:28 PM   #3
mster

Any word on how long the factory financing will last?
mster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2011, 02:22 PM   #4
Jeremy1983

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkuntz01 View Post
So far it's been slim pickings with regards to any sort of incentives, save for the factory financing deals.

If you're looking for a guaranteed deal, sign up for a 3yr membership with Tread Lightly Membership Benefitsread lightly and that makes you eligible for the Chrysler Affiliate program discount which gets you nearly everything under the Chrysler umbrella at 1% below invoice. Anything else they end up offering be it rebates or financing is gravy.
Does this discount work with custom orders or just on-the-lot vehicles?
Jeremy1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2011, 02:47 PM   #5
kkuntz01
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mster View Post
Any word on how long the factory financing will last?
It could end on the 31st as April kicks off a new quarter. It's crap shoot if they'll offer something better or roll out something that's worse.

Truthfully if you're thinking about it, start shopping around to see who is offering what rates. I was rather surprised to learn I could get a lower rate elsewhere but in the end, the dealer pulled 2.75 out of their hat from a local bank so I went with that.

My , shop around, if you have good or excellent credit you should not have any problems locating a better rate from a bank or credit union.
Unread 03-27-2011, 10:02 PM   #6
LostAbbott

We just got an x package lease with 1.3% apr/ money factor 54% residual and some $1000 rebate. I did not know about the rebate till I got in with the finance guy and he just sprung it on me. I still have no idea where it came from but was happy to take it. All told final price was $36,513 with a $450 monthly.
LostAbbott is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2011, 09:07 AM   #7
JeremiahB

Here's 1 vote for Jeep offering no incentives. Hopefully Chrysler can learn from the past and start selling their cars for what they are instead of whatever crazy incentive they can come up with. If they can, all of us owners will be better off!
JeremiahB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2011, 07:53 PM   #8
ColdCase
My Reality Check Bounced

2011 WK 

There is currently a lease loyalty rebate of $1000
ColdCase is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.