Images of MOPAR CAI installed on 3.6L - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Images of MOPAR CAI installed on 3.6L

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-02-2013, 04:55 PM   #1
wxchaser

2014 WK 

Images of MOPAR CAI installed on 3.6L

I have a '12 GC Overland - and I've been looking at putting on the MOPAR Cold Air Intake (p/n # 77070042).

I'd like to see some pictures of it installed on the 3.6L Pentastar - apparently you have to trim the engine cover to install it properly?! I'd rather not have to do that if possible, so before ordering it, I would like to see someone's results.

I haven't even found an install PDF yet.

Thanks for any help, I did find the part: (just changed the dropdown menu to the right engine for proper part number and price)

http://www.justforjeeps.com/mocoairin.html

wxchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2013, 06:54 PM   #2
kkreit01

There's a thread on the 'other' site -- with pictures.
kkreit01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.