How long should my JGC Order take? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > How long should my JGC Order take?

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Even Better Heim Pricing! From Ruffstuff

Unread 02-04-2012, 04:31 PM   #46
MonteJeep
2012 WK 

Spoke with my dealer yesterday. I ordered 12/19. Should have it this tuesday or wednesday.

Unread 02-05-2012, 04:20 AM   #47
GPV1
2012 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal01 View Post
Vehicle specs?
Loaded Overland, every option you can add except chrome package. Enjoyed driving it around yesterday, what a really great truck. Mineral grey and saddle.
GPV1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-08-2014, 10:06 PM   #48
smart509

no building in dec

My brothers work for the dealership here in Washington St....I ordered the new Trailhawk and was wondering the same thing. Apparently they do not build in the month of Dec. My build out started the 2nd of Jan. and is in the inspection phase.
smart509 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-20-2014, 09:22 AM   #49
atc1989
2014 WK 

My 14 Limited is in 'Paint' right now. Just received the notice today. Anyone know how long it stays in paint? Does it have to sit around and dry? Haha.
Unread 01-21-2014, 11:18 AM   #50
b3conswj

You lucky dogs

I ordered a new Jeep Jan 7th and still haven't received a VIN or VON from the dealer. Instead, I get automated emails from the general manager asking if I need any more information to make my purchasing decision.
From what I've been reading, it looks like I got about another 4-6 weeks of waiting.
At least most of the posters here are IN the system at the two week mark.
b3conswj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-21-2014, 12:35 PM   #51
JeepCares

Quote:
Originally Posted by atc1989 View Post
My 14 Limited is in 'Paint' right now. Just received the notice today. Anyone know how long it stays in paint? Does it have to sit around and dry? Haha.
It only takes a couple of days, at the most, to get the Jeep put together from frame to being fully assembled. That's not including days that the plant doesn't work - like MLK Day.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.