Originally Posted by 97HMCS
Rear Wiper Blade Removal/Installation
1. Lift the pivot cap on the rear wiper arm upward, this
will allow the rear wiper blade to be raised off of the
NOTE: The rear wiper arm cannot be raised fully
upward unless the pivot cap is raised first.
2. Lift the rear wiper arm upward to raise the wiper
blade off of the liftgate glass.
3. Grab the bottom of the wiper blade and rotate it
forward to unsnap the blade pivot pin from the wiper
4. Install the wiper blade pivot pin into the wiper blade
holder at the end of the wiper arm, and firmly press the
wiper blade until it snaps into place.
5. Lower the wiper blade and snap the pivot cap into
Those are instructions for changing the wiper blade, not the arm. Remove the plastic cap at the base of the arm (near the pivot point) and see how the arm is attached. There is probably a nut, and press fit on to a spline. Remove the nut, and you may need a small wheel puller to get the arm off the spline. If you don't have a wheel puller, you can try prying gently to see if you can get it off.
I have not looked at mine to tell you for sure there is a nut holding it on, but the first step is to remove that plastic cover and see what is there.