Hemifever tune with Diabsport Tuners - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Hemifever tune with Diabsport Tuners

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 07-08-2013, 02:22 PM   #46
dizz1979
2012 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbeltz View Post
I have a 2011 GC Hemi that has what people are calling a "fish bite" more noticeable when coming from a complete stop turning left... Has anyone had that and did the hemi tune correct the problem?
Thanks!
Yes, no fishbite here and completely thrilled with my hemifever tune. Sean just sent me an update to the tune, I didn't even ask for it. It made a great tune even better.

dizz1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 02:23 PM   #47
sbeltz
2011 XJ Cherokee 

Did you have the fishbite before the tune?
sbeltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 02:24 PM   #48
sbeltz
2011 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizz1979

Yes, no fishbite here and completely thrilled with my hemifever tune. Sean just sent me an update to the tune, I didn't even ask for it. It made a great tune even better.
Did you have the fishbite issue before the tune?
sbeltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2013, 06:56 AM   #49
dizz1979
2012 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbeltz View Post
Did you have the fishbite issue before the tune?
Yes at times, especially around 50-60 mph. Transmission is so much more responsive now too.
dizz1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2013, 04:58 PM   #50
sme9
2011 WK 

A question regarding the tune... I have a TSB (or 2) pending for my '11 GC. Should I address those before I order the tuner? Also, I am planning on installing a CAI as well (even after my dealer told me it would void my warranty ). What would be the best plan of action... install the CAI before or after the tuner? Thanks all!
sme9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2013, 07:55 PM   #51
wuaname

Any one have the tuner on the 2014?

I am wondering if the bs some dealers feed the customers about warranty vs aftermarket is true and comes from Dodge/ Jeep Group or are the dealers talking out of their ** and don't know Jeep's policy 100%?
wuaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2013, 09:29 AM   #52
APBTwk2

First poster here! First I'd like to thank every one on this forum for all the information and help before I had even become a member. I ordered the Diablo Trinity Directly from Hemifever, sean helped me with all my shipping questions along the way. I was under the impression that ordering The trinity Diablo directly from Hemifever would come with his Pre-loaded tunes however all I have is Diablos. I know the main benefit that the Hemifever is sending him over your stock readings and your other octane reading ( in my case 93 Octane which I have sent). Any one else experience this issue, or am I mistaken about Hemifevers Preoloaded tunes. Thanks in advance, maybe I have lost my marbles.
APBTwk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2013, 11:35 PM   #53
frivest
2011 WK 

I had hemifever on my 11 ram 1500 hemi and loved it! Second time around it's only 50$ for a retune. His shift pattern is the biggest gain in the tune... If you found that you weren't getting much part throttle power you'll be nicely surprised

Im running his 89 tune on my 11 GC hemi as well and its great. Need to get a few leaks warrantied before I run his 91 and catalog it.
Less of a gain on the GC but it was better tuned from the factory. Both are/were stock
frivest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2013, 11:41 PM   #54
frivest
2011 WK 

Send him an email once you get your tuner... You'll need to tune it with a diablo out-of-the-box tunes... Pick your favorite... Bring your tuner back to your computer and get your factory tune and last flashed tune from the trinity... Email him those 2 files and he'll get back to you with his tune for your vehicle.

He can't write you a custom tune until you send him those files. Get familiar with DSDownloader
frivest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2013, 05:19 AM   #55
APBTwk2

Thank you , frivest. Sean also cleared it up for me I have my custom Hemifever tune now and wow what a difference! Hes still asking me to check some diagnostics to tweak it just right ( also a 0-75mph WOT test) which is were I am finding difficulty finding a road haha. Not sure if the Trinity will pick this up in my in my next upload to computer, or if I have to physically monitor some diagnostics..
APBTwk2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2013, 08:46 AM   #56
elarm1
2011 WK 

Woooaahhh!!! What a difference a tune makes!!! Not as fast as my 05 Hemi Magnum which could chirp third gear shifts but it's a whole lot more responsive! I can't wait to send my tune back to Kol for an update.
InTunes by HemiFever
elarm1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.