Help me out! Does anyone love their Grand Cherokee? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Help me out! Does anyone love their Grand Cherokee?

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 10-22-2013, 05:46 AM   #1
montemac

Help me out! Does anyone love their Grand Cherokee?

I am new to this forum and my 2014 overland is 1 week old. After reading several forums, I'm starting to think I made a BAD choice. Does anyone have a GC that they like and have not had so many problems with?

I also have a 2012 Wrangler Unlimited that is awesome, problem free.

Please help me out. Is there anyone out there that loves their Grand Cherokee?

montemac is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2013, 06:01 AM   #2
Dave2002ti
2012 WK 

I Love My GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by montemac View Post
I am new to this forum and my 2014 overland is 1 week old. After reading several forums, I'm starting to think I made a BAD choice. Does anyone have a GC that they like and have not had so many problems with?

I also have a 2012 Wrangler Unlimited that is awesome, problem free.

Please help me out. Is there anyone out there that loves their Grand Cherokee?
I love my GC despite what some of the know it all left wing liberal Green posters think. It did eat a rear driveshaft with only 14000 miles on it.
Dave2002ti is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2013, 06:31 AM   #3
FranksWK
2005 WK 

Abdolutly 0 problems with mine 2012 5.7
FranksWK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2013, 06:54 AM   #4
Jackal01

2011 JK Wrangler 

Why are you asking for other peoples opinions? It shouldn't matter if everyone single person here loved theirs...if you don't then you don't. We cannot convince you otherwise. Why did you make a bad excision?

I love my 2012 GC.

Sent from my underground lair.

Jackal01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2013, 07:10 AM   #5
n5mpllc

We now have over 6000 trouble free miles on my wife's 2014 V6 Limited. I am so impressed by the quality and performance of this vehicle that I ordered a new Diesel Limited for myself on the first day orders could be placed....still anxiously awaiting delivery.
n5mpllc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2013, 07:22 AM   #6
mswlogo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave2002ti View Post
I love my GC despite what some of the know it all left wing liberal Green posters think. It did eat a rear driveshaft with only 14000 miles on it.
I'm one of those Green Liberal's that had no problem bailing out Chrysler, unlike the GOP (Grumpy Other Party) that isn't even happy with the healthcare system they primarily crafted.

Oh yeah, no regrets getting 2014 GC Limited.
mswlogo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2013, 07:58 AM   #7
henrysko
2011 WK 

Ordered mine 12/2010, received 2/11...0 regrets. Bought wife's 3/2012 off the lot...again 0 regrets.

Happy to be enjoying both.
Unread 10-22-2013, 07:58 AM   #8
WvTaco
2011 WK 

hate it every time i send in a payment. love it rest of the time.
performance it has been flawless so far. great in the snow and muddy back roads. tows what i need it to with out much complaining.

only issues i have really had are the heated seats. but warranty took/ is taken care of those.
WvTaco is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2013, 08:45 AM   #9
jacko15
2014 WK 

Love mine!
jacko15 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2013, 09:22 AM   #10
ColdCase
My Reality Check Bounced

2011 WK 

40,000 miles over 2 1/2 years in a loaded overland and still liking it like the day I picked it up. Suits my purposes just fine, but it is a transportation appliance...
Unread 10-22-2013, 10:40 AM   #11
overland_HO
2013 WK 

Not a problem with ours, been great, sounds like buyers remorse, maybe? Every type of vehicle has their specific problems and forums generally bring out the worst with those problems because people want help to fix it or rant about it! You have a warranty, I wouldn't be to worried!
Unread 10-22-2013, 10:53 AM   #12
kkreit01

I'll love mine more after today: swapping out the worn Latitude minivan tires for Cooper AT3s. We had 1 (somewhat) major warranty stop: the torque converter was replaced. It was our only unscheduled service visit. We had a '10 Liberty as a loaner. That Jeep will really make you love your WK2.
kkreit01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2013, 05:27 PM   #13
EllisWyatt
2013 WK 

I'm not clear as to why you think you made a bad choice. You mention that you have read several forums and, to be sure, there have been issues involving the electrical system and transmissions on 2014s but I wouldn't get too excited about other people's forum posts. If you like your Jeep so far then why not just enjoy it?
EllisWyatt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2013, 05:50 PM   #14
MrSpeed
2012 WK 

I absolutely love my 2012 4 X 4 5.7L Hemi Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland with beautiful saddle leather interior and all the options available except the rear DVD player since I wanted the panoramic sunroof and don't have young'ns to sit in the back seats and watch DVDs.

It has been flawless. It is a pleasure to drive anywhere in any conditions. I couldn't be happier.
MrSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-22-2013, 08:00 PM   #15
ChrisOC

I love mine! 3.6 X QTII

14,000 + mostly trouble free miles, AC smelled bad when used during a hot streak during winter, then
it got flushed.
ChrisOC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.