Carrier Plate (front) Removal - 2011 WK
See first picture
1. Remove the front door glass.
2. Open the service access door and disconnect the handle and key cylinder links (1, 2) from the latch, if equipped.
3. Remove the latch mounting fasteners (3).
See second picture
4. Remove the screw (1) and release the inner handle (2) from the door.
5. Disconnect the passive entry jumper harness connector (3), open the access door and place the end inside the door.
6. Disconnect the remaining harness connectors and position the harness aside.
See third picture
7. Locate and release the three retaining clips (1) by turning clockwise.
See fourth picture
8. Remove the perimeter screws (3) and separate the carrier plate (2) from the door.
9. Tip the regulator rails out of the door and remove the door latch (1) from the door opening with the carrier plate (2).
U.S. Top Care
Chrysler Group LLC