Going price for 2012 overland rims - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > WK2 Grand Cherokee Forum > Going price for 2012 overland rims

Corbeau Seats & Harness from CCOR!Win a $250 Gift Card to ZoneOffroad.com - 4th of July FaceRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 02-23-2015, 05:57 AM   #1
shortdustoff

Going price for 2012 overland rims

The wife just traded in her 2012 Overland. I have the stock 20 inch rims in the garage. Anyone have an idea for the price for the set. No dings or curb rash and includes stock TPMS.

Thanks.

shortdustoff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-23-2015, 09:09 AM   #2
gooberphx420

The best gauge for wheel pricing is ebay. Check em out on ebay and see what the average price is.
gooberphx420 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-23-2015, 09:06 PM   #3
rmcalis
2014 WK 

I'd put them on the classifieds section of this forum. Best customer would be someone wanting to upgrade from 17" or 18" wheels and wanting to stay OEM. Going price with stock TPMS seems to be about $900 plus shipping.
rmcalis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-23-2015, 09:52 PM   #4
shortdustoff

Thanks for the help. That is what I was thinking. eBay seems to be a little inflated on their prices. Most of the wheels on there are retail prices it seems. Will give it a shot on the classified section.
Unread 02-24-2015, 07:40 AM   #5
Nonstop
2000 WJ 

Nah they go for $150 shipped to South Florida, let me know your PayPal address..
Is this wheels only? Wheels and tires are undoubtedly worth $700-$1000 to the right person. Just wheels, no bs, I'd try n pay half that at most. It's subjective though, how bad do you want to sell them, store them. How much will someone pay. Around here JK wrangled wheels n tires go for $200-800(moabs) We get given take offs free all the time. But gorgeous grand wheels locally sit unsold on crags until someone damages a stocker, most upgrading go aftermarket, which is why eBay gives the exposure needed.
I'll up my offer to $175 and some Florida oranges, after checking, all the Florida oranges in the market are grown in nicaragua so I'll throw in some sand and postcard since you have all the good things in NC
Unread 02-24-2015, 08:25 AM   #6
ColdCase
My Reality Check Bounced

2011 WK 

A year or so ago the OEM 20s were in high demand, dunno what the demand is now. New OEM 20 inch silvers are about $350 each plus TPMS at a discount, folks have been trying to sell used for around $200 each (without sensors) plus $hipping, but its a free market. I've seen them advertised as high as $300, but dunno if they actually sold for that price. Polished wheels are more $$. New sensors are about $50 a set of four at discount.
Unread 02-24-2015, 02:36 PM   #7
shortdustoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonstop View Post
Nah they go for $150 shipped to South Florida, let me know your PayPal address..
I'm on it Nonstop

Wife traded it in while I am deployed. I had a nice set of 2014 Summit wheels on it that I picked up with tires for a good price. Wish I had been back to swap the rims out because the summit wheels would be much easier to sell. Not going to be looking for a lot for them, maybe enough to about pay for a cover for my truck. So maybe about 600-650 shipped will get them gone without having to mess with selling individually.

Thanks all.
Unread 02-24-2015, 08:12 PM   #8
jagr200

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortdustoff View Post
I'm on it Nonstop

Wife traded it in while I am deployed. I had a nice set of 2014 Summit wheels on it that I picked up with tires for a good price. Wish I had been back to swap the rims out because the summit wheels would be much easier to sell. Not going to be looking for a lot for them, maybe enough to about pay for a cover for my truck. So maybe about 600-650 shipped will get them gone without having to mess with selling individually.

Thanks all.
Tires on them? How are they? I'd do $600 shipped if the tires are good. PM me. Just bought a 2012 GCL and need tires. It has 17inch stockers I believe. I pick it up Saturday.
jagr200 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-24-2015, 10:09 PM   #9
ColdCase
My Reality Check Bounced

2011 WK 

You guys need to take for sale discussions to the classified section or PMs. Forum managers don't want to see the technical forums littered with sales.

Thanks
Unread 02-25-2015, 08:26 AM   #10
shortdustoff

No problem. Thx ColdCase.
Unread 02-25-2015, 09:47 AM   #11
plasticgunz

I picked up 4 18" polished as extras for my limited for $260 on ebay this past summer. They were local so no shipping. They came with tires and TPMS sensors. Only 1 tire had any decent tread, so it became my spare. If you think the ebay prices seem high, check the sold listings to see what they actually went for.
plasticgunz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.